Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Scientific Research Project

Observation: Some cars only have one license plates where it is a law to have two in Ohio.
Hypothesis: We think that if we go to 3 different location and count cars we will find about 15% of the vehicles (100 per location) will have 1 or no license plates.
Prediction: If we sit at McDonald's, Wendy's and Arby's and count 100 cars per area than 15% of the cars counted will have 1 or no license plates.
Experimental Set-Up: We will go to McDonald's, Wendy's and Arby's and check 100 different car plates each. We have planned to do this on Saturday (9/1/2012) at around 1 or 2 pm. Tristan will sit at McDonald's and check 100 cars, license plates. Kyle will sit at Wendy's and count 100 cars, license plates. Abby will go to Arby's and count 100 cars, license plates.
Our Experiment!!!!!!

Conclusion: we can conclude that approximately 11.6% of the cars that go to these three fast food restaurants have 1 plate on their vehicles. 
Errors?: We could have possibly not gone at the same or near the same time and the data would have been false. It was also labor day weekend which most cars weren't from our part of Ohio. There was  some cars from out of state and some may not have been from our part of Middletown. One last possible variable would be that some cars wouldn't have license plates on there car at all..(WHICH IS TOTALLY ILLEGAL)

States that require atleast 1 plate:
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Michigan
Mississippi
New Mexico
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Pennyslvania
South Carolina
Tennesse
West Virginia


States that require 2 plates:
Alaska
California
Colorado
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Iowa
Maine
Maryland
Minnesota
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
North Dakota
Ohio
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin
Wyoming

1 comment:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete